- This event has passed.
Wine + Dine Workshop: Artisan Pizza [Featuring Harney Lane Winery]
July 16, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$85
*** *** ***
To avoid the Eventbrite fee, you can purchase tickets through Venmo.
– Date of the workshop you are registering for
– Email address
– First and last name of all attendees
*** *** ***
Join us at Gather in Modesto for our upcoming Aritsan Pizza – Wine and Dine Workshop featuring Harney Lane Winery.
Everybody loves pizza made from scratch, but who has the time to make it? You do, and it’s easier than you think! Rose Miano and the Cucina Pazza team will demonstrate how to make an aritsan pizza, with fresh doygh from scratch, homemade sauce, and garden-fresh ingredients. Kelly and Candace Mantel of Pour People will serve a flight of specially selected wines, provide education on the wine and winemaker, and discuss pairing basics, etiquette, and the art of wine tasting like a pro.
This fun and safe (socially distanced) culinary experience is one you don’t want to miss!
What to expect:
Great food and wine is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. You can expect to:
• Learn the Art of Artisan Pizza Making
• Make a Classic Sauce
• Drink Delicious Wine
• Learn How to Curate the Perfect Toppings
• Gain a Greater Understanding of Wine
• Enjoy Your Tasty Creations
• Hair Tied Back
• Wear an Apron
• Wear a face mask when not seated
• Event Duration is 2 hours
• Bring an Appetite and a Smile!
NOTE: Due to the nature of this event, guests must be 21+.